CS Lawyers provides assistance for a range of matters in China, including:
- Advice on China’s economic climate, development opportunities and financial markets
- Advice on China’s legal and political system
- Advice on how to do business effectively in China
- Foreign investment in China
- Chinese contract law
- Chinese civil law
- Dispute resolution in China
- Chinese company law and litigation
- Intellectual Property Law in China
- Chinese Taxation Law
- Employment and investment in Chinese enterprises
Together with our affiliates throughout China we provide a wide range of service to our corporate, commercial and litigation clients.
CS Lawyers provides advice on Chinese law for Australian government agencies, private organisations and other law firms in Australia on regular basis.
Contact us to arrange a consultation.